KA Tanking Slurry
The complete crystalline solution to waterproofing masonry and blockwork. EXCLUSIVE TO HALDANE FISHER!
The KA Tanking Slurry waterproofing system provides a solution to water leakage, ingress or seepage in concrete structures or any cementitious substrate. The formation and development of insoluble crystals into water bearing capillaries and fissures effectively blocks the further passage of water and ensure permanent water tightness for the life of the structure.
Areas of Use
KA Tanking Slurry can be applied to new or old structurally sound surfaces. It can be applied to the negative or positive side and will negate dampness in ground water permeation even under hydrostatic pressure. It can be used for the following applications:
- Waterproofing basements
- Swimming pools
- Fish ponds
- Tunnels, Slurry pits, irrigation channels
- Bathrooms, wetrooms and kitchens
- Concrete drinking water tanks
- Underground cellars
- Basement car parks, garages etc.
- Lift shafts
- Provides excellent waterproofing properties by becoming an integral part of the structure to which it is applied
- Non tainting
- Dual crystalline and surface action
- Allows the substrate to breathe
- The migratory crystalline action is reactivated should future water contact occur
- Eliminates potential wear, delamination or peeling
For application and user information download the KA Tanking technical sheet.