SEWAGE TREATMENT PLANTS
A Standard Septic Tank will meet your Requirements’ under Northern Ireland Environment Agency “Water Order 2011”. A Waste Water Treatment Plant is only required when Discharge is limited by Wet Ground or the need to Discharge into a waterway. If in any doubt why not discuss this with your contact in Haldane Fishers and they can arrange a free site visit by a technical representative to offer an honest and cost effective solution for your site.
An Advice on Consent of Discharge Form Application when required is also available.
Klargester Alpha Septic Tank
Klargester Alpha tanks provide a reliable and economic solution for homes not connected to mains drainage. Basic septic tanks only retain solids and discharge effluent of low quality. The installation will not contaminate any ditch, stream or other watercourse. However, mony authorities in the UK prohibit their use. In oll instances o sewage treatment system should be considered as a first option.
• Made from composite GRP - strong, light and water tight.
• Press moulded shape provides wide, squat, form which makes the tank easy to install and handle.
• Stabie base for storage.
• Lifting eyes are provided for lifting and positioning within the excavation.
Klargester Gamma Septic Tank
The Klargester Gamma tank is an affordable solution for domestic applications with an efficiency rating of 99.97% - on industry benchmark. Manufactured from tough polyethylene, the tank is robust and lightweight which makes it easy to handle and install.
Due to its design features, the Gamma tank is the perfect solution where a shallow dig installation is required, reducing installation time and costs.
• Manufactured from robust, impact resistant, high quality polyethylene.
• Strong, easy to move and simple to install.
• Less excavation costs, less soil disposal and less backfill material.
• Wide neck for easy access for annual desludging.
• Trimmable neck to suit site.
Contact a Klargester Area Sales Manager should you require any further site assistance: Eamon Dunlop - 07831801846
A standard septic tank will meet your requirements’ under Northern Ireland environment agency water order (ni).
A wastewater treatment plant is only required when discharge is limited by wet ground or the need to discharge into a waterway.
Consent of discharge under the water order (ni) is only required when selling.
Don’t forget additional items
• Twin wall pipe for the infiltration system
• Geotextile fabric for separation
• Manhole covers for inspection chambers
- Klargester Gamma 3500L Septic Tank Incl Cover & Frame£1,061.51 per item
- Klargester Alpha 3800L Septic Tank Inc Cover & Frame£1,017.58 per item
- Klargester Gamma 4000L Septic Tank Incl Cover & Frame£1,186.45 per item