CLICK & COLLECT
You asked for it, we delivered! Click and Collect is now available from all NI branches. To choose this option select ‘Click and Collect’ when checking out.
Click & Collect in as little as 1 hour - *subject to stock availability.
The quickest way to shop with us is using our Click & Collect service. You can check stock in your local store, pay online and collect your item(s) from your chosen store in as little as 1 hour. *subject to stock availability.
We’ll tell you what time your order will be available to collect from. It is a 1 hour Click & Collect service, so if you place an order within an hour of the store closing, your items will be available the next day. *subject to stock availability.
There are some items that are sent from our distribution centre to your selected store that will arrive within 24-48 hours. Please wait for your email to confirm your order is ready to collect in-store before traveling to collect your items.
If your Click & Collect order contains items that are available to collect AND collect outside of the 1-hour time frame you will receive two emails. The first email will be on the same day your order is placed to collect the first part of your order. The second email will be when your item has arrived at your selected store.
There will be no charge for collection from any one of our branches.
You can check store opening hours here.
Branch Click & Collect Time Frames
|Belfast (Balmoral)||1 Hour|
|Belfast (Ladas Drive)||1 Hour|
|Portadown (Castle Street)||1 Hour|
|Portadown (Mahon Road)||1 Hour|
HOW IT WORKS
1. Browse online and select the items you wish to order.
2. Proceed to checkout and select the branch from which you wish to collect from.
3. Receive order confirmation via email with collection time and branch location.
4. Sit tight, when processed you will receive a second email to confirm your order is ready for collection.
*Please do not arrive before you receive the email with your allocated collection time.
PAYMENT OPTIONS (Click & Collect)
Credit account customers will be able to pay using your online Haldane Fisher credit account.
Cash account customers - Payment will be taken at checkout.
*There will be no charge for collection from any one of our branches.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING WITH YOU TO COLLECT YOUR ORDER
• Order confirmation email
• Photographic identification
WHAT IF YOU FAIL TO COLLECT YOUR ORDER
If your order has not been collected within 24 hours of your allocated collection time we will contact you.
• Monday to Thursday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
• Friday: 8:00am - 3:00pm
• Saturday: 9:00am - 12.00pm
RESTRICTIONS ON CLICK AND COLLECT ORDERS
• Orders cannot be split between delivery and click and collect. This can only be done by placing separate orders.
• Products with age restrictions, (eg knife) will require proof of age.
• Orders will not be released to third parties without the order confirmation and suitable ID.
For enquiries please call 028 3026 3201 or contact us here.