Please Note - All orders will be processed upon business opening and you will be contacted before 06/01/2021 with confirmation of your collection date.
Please Note - Selected ranges may take longer. In this case, we will contact you after your order has been completed to re-arrange a suitable collection time.
CLICK & COLLECT – NOW AVAILABLE IN NEWRY, BALMORAL & LISBURN.
Click and Collect is now available from our Newry, Balmoral & Lisburn branches. To choose this option select ‘Click and Collect’ when checking out.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Browse online and select the items you wish to order.
2. Proceed to checkout and select the branch from which you wish to collect from.
3. Receive order confirmation via email with collection time and branch location.
4. Sit tight, when processed you will receive a second email to confirm your order is ready for collection.
PAYMENT OPTIONS (Click & Collect)
Credit account customers will be able to pay using your online Haldane Fisher credit account.
Cash account customers - Payment will be taken at checkout.
*There will be no charge for collection from any one of our branches.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING WITH YOU TO COLLECT YOUR ORDER
• Order confirmation email
• Photographic identification
WHAT IF YOU FAIL TO COLLECT YOUR ORDER
If your order has not been collected within 24 hours of your allocated collection time we will contact you. We can only keep orders for 5 working days, after this time the stock will be re-allocated and we will be in contact to arrange a refund.
COLLECTION TIMES - NEWRY / LISBURN
• Monday to Thursday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
• Friday: 8:00am - 3:00pm
• Saturday: 9:00am - 12.00pm
RESTRICTIONS ON CLICK AND COLLECT ORDERS
• Orders cannot be split between delivery and click and collect. This can only be done by placing separate orders.
• Products with age restrictions, (eg knife) will require proof of age.
• Orders will not be released to third parties without the order confirmation and suitable ID.
For enquiries please call 028 3026 3201 or contact us here.