COMMERCIAL FIRE DOORS
Haldane Fisher is proud to be one of the few builders merchants to operate a door reprocessing service supplying Commercial Fire Doors to the construction sector. We opened the division in 2001 with the view to offering a highly specialised service within the manufacture and reprocessing of fire door leaves. This was driven by new and tighter controlled building regulations requiring fire doors to be professionally manufactured.
Their correct specification, installation and regular maintenance are determined by Cert logoboth Building Regulations and various British Standards which we have achieved (BSEN ISO 9001: 2008). We also hold full membership of the British Woodworking Federation (BWF) Certifire Scheme. Too many people are still unaware that if the correct procedures are not adhered to, the door cannot be relied upon in the event of fire, putting lives and property at risk.
The Haldane Fisher Door Reprocessing Division regularly campaigns to raise awareness of ensuring that when a fire door is installed it is fully certified. Our highly skilled team use the latest in computer controlled CNC machinery to deliver a dedicated production facility and to ensure accuracy and consistency of our fire door product. In the last 9 years we have supplied doors to schools, colleges, hospitals, government offices and hotels throughout Ireland and the UK.
• Certified cutting and glazing of apertures in doors
• Complete certified doorsets with specified ironmongery fitted. This cuts down on site waste, accuracy of machining and assembly ensuring factory tolerance performance
• Simple and quick installation as they can be fitted using non-joinery skilled labour
• Fully traceable product that is fully certified
• Rebating and sizing doors
• Fitting appropriate seals for certification
For more information contact your local branch HERE or fill out the form below.