Terms / Finance
Flexibility when you need it!
With fixed monthly payments, you can spread the cost of your project across 12 or 24 months. Spreading the repayments across a slightly longer period can help to reduce the size of monthly repayments.
Finance packages are currently available through our Conlig bathroom showroom. If you are interested in applying for please ask a member of our bathroom showroom staff. They will be able to assist by explaining the types of finance options we currently have available.
They will fill out the application form with you in our showroom, ensuring that you read all the salient points of the agreement. Once they have validated your identity they will pass the control of the keyboard to you to e-sign the agreement.
Once your finance application is approved and you have e-signed, all the documents will be emailed to the email address provided, please read this documentation carefully, checking that all the details are correct. After e-signing your finance agreement instore a delivery date will be agreed.
Credit is subject to status and affordability. Credit provided by Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC trading as Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance, 2 Apex View, Leeds, LS11 9BH.
Terms & Conditions
- Finance is subject to status and available only to persons aged 18 or over
- Applicants must be a Homeowner, with the goods being delivered to the application address. You must also be a resident of the United Kingdom and have lived in the UK for the last 12 months or more.
- Minimum purchase level is £1,000 on all eligible products
- Minimum 10% deposit is required
- Minimum duration of finance agreement is 12 months. Maximum duration is 24 months.
- Minimum amount of credit £1,000
- Maximum amount of credit £25,000
- Finance will only be available on bathroom showroom products
- We reserve the right to remove this offer at any time
Haldane Fisher are a credit broker and are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. (Authorisation number 681740) Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.