WHY USE HALDANE FISHER?
• Over 100 years combined experience within our Roof Truss Department
• Designing, supplying and manufacturing trusses since 1986
• On site measurement available
• Products supplied with CE Marking
• Delivery to site PLUS offload on site thus saving time and money
• CPDs available
You simply can’t afford to ignore the advantages of the Posi-Joist system.
Posi-Joist combines the lightness of timber with the strength of the Posi-Strut steel web to form the most versatile open web system available to the modern building designer.
With greater spans and design flexibility, the Posi-Joist gives you unequalled design freedom across a wide range of applications for both floor and roof in domestic, industrial and commercial structures.
With the all-important need for MVHR (Mechanical Ventilation & Heat Recovery) systems the Posi-Joist provides a perfect and simple solution not possible with alternative solid timber products.
The benefits of installing this flooring system are:
• Open web design provides easy access for the design and installation of services
• Improved quality of service fitting, eliminating costly remedial work
• Engineered and manufactured to consistent standards of quality and reliability
• Greater clear spans for design flexibility
• Lightweight, strong and stable, making installation easy and fast
• Clear profit from savings in labour, time, materials and call-backs
• Standard depths of 196, 219, 247, 298, 367 and 415mm.